Saturday, November 19, 2011

About Being Such A Mess


I'm a mess. I got so many tasks to do without knowing how to start. It gets worse because my dependence on TV series is getting worse. Those, and few other personal stuffs that have been bothering me as well. I know, I know that I just have to be focus and stop procrastinating and get all these done. But I can't.

Today is supposed to be the 'doing-all-the-things-that-have-to-be-done' day. But I didn't do anything. I just locked myself in my room and watched all the TV series that I'm supposed to watch this week. Oh, and I also cooked for myself. I put fettuccine together with eggs and add everything I want to and made something that I don't even know what to call. But it does taste good, anyway. And tastes fatty, but I don't care because cooking and eating do make my mood better. 

I even decided not to go to have lunch with mom's family. I don't know, I think I just need some time alone, like really alone. I need some break. I need to spend some time with just myself. I need to take off the I'm-so-fun-and-happy mask that I've been wearing all day. 

This posting may get no point, because I actually just need a place to complain. I need a place to tell that I'm now so screwed. That this is the mistake that I made myself because I tend to procrastinate everything and I couldn't be assertive. 

Just ignore it, because I know it will get better eventually, like it always does. Well, help me to pray that it's gonna be just fine like always, will you? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...