Sunday, January 19, 2014

About The Good, Old Days

I met my primary school mates today. It's been years since we last seen each other. I was not really close with most of them - especially the boys (because kids prefer to play with same-sex kids) - but we got along so easy because everything seems so familiar. I felt like I was being dragged back into my childhood.


Today was all about reminiscing the good old days,  where everything seems so easy. The days when our biggest problem was how to get our crush's attention. The days when I don't have to work so hard in order to get what I want (like good grades).  The days when we were imagining about the future, rather than planning for it. 
Today, I have something to be thankful for: I remembered that my childhood was filled with happiness, with me being surrounded by good friends.





And I am thankful for realizing that I'm heading where I always wanted to be since I was a little girl.  I hope I'm going there with the decent velocity. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...