Saturday, April 27, 2013

Once In A While

I'm so grateful that I graduated 3 years earlier than I should, but sometimes I do wish that I have a normal junior high and high school so that I could really try abundant things to bring out my potential. Once in a while I wish I had more friends in junior high and high school like I did in college, so that I can have more friends to share my life with - or simply to share my afternoon with. 

But overall, I always know that Allah leads me to this way for some reason - some good reason. And I do enjoy every process of my life, as it gave me another things to learn.

As narrated by Muslim, Rasulullah SAW once said:
"... If you are afflicted in any way, do not say: 'If I had taken this or that step, it would have resulted into such and such' - but say only: 'Allah so determined and did as He willed."
So, no, it's not that I wish that I didn't join acceleration program - not that. It's just, you know, sometimes I want to be a little normal; a little more 'mainstream'. Sometimes I wish I could just hide the fact that I'm still 19 so I won't always get the look in people's eyes as if I'm such a genius (because I'm not, duh) or worse, because they prejudge me as a freak. 

But after all, this is my life that I've chosen myself, and I'm happy living it. I'm so grateful to have a life where Allah eases every path that I want to go through.

I just have to learn to accept every single consequences, right? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...