Thursday, May 9, 2013

To Be Happy

What's going on in your life?

Me? I am happy. I got a lot of spare time to spend with my family. I even have more than sufficient time to spend with myself. I have best friends who I can share every single detail of my life with. I have a job I'm really passionate about. Every day, I'm surrounded by kids that are so interesting to be learned about, as well as colleagues who are all assertive and willing to teach me new things aplenty. And in spite of the fact that I have to modify my life-plan, I'm on my way to achieve my dream. 

There are times when my life has its downs, though. There are moments when I sob and hate the way some things happen in my life. There are phases when I feel like I should've done more. There are uncertainties, doubts, and apprehensions. 

Even so, I enjoy every single day of my life. I am blessed, and my life is blissful.

I am happy.

I hope you are, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...