Friday, December 12, 2014

Travel Far Enough

"Travel far enough, you meet yourself." I don't remember where did I see that quote before, nor who wrote it. Back then, when I read it for the first time, I couldn't even relate to it. 

I've travelled far now, yet somehow I feel more lost than before. I've discovered a whole new world, met and interacted with people from a different world, and I fell in love with all the novelty. I was so sure at the beginning. I made a decision. 

My perspective became wider, and so does my dream. There are so many things that I do want to achieve.

I guess being alone and away from my significant others lead me to ruminate, frequently. I hate to be an over-thinker who worries to much, but I just can't help myself from doing it.

What is it that I really want? Am I after the wrong thing? Should I try something fun even though it will be a waste of time and money? Or should I be the same-old mature, boring girl? What should I do after this? Will any of my plan work out? Am I after the wrong thing? Do I really belong here? 

And then I open my Path, Facebook, or Instagram. And compare my worst self with other people's best. Covet things that have been concealed and edited.

"Allah has planned everything for you. He knows what's best for you. Why worry?"

Because what if I'm not good enough to deserve something good? What if? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...