Saturday, January 29, 2011

Twenty Four

"How many credits do you take this term?"
"Umm.... 24."
"Wow. Are you sure? You're gonna busy in BEM and Psyfest this term, aren't you? Goodluck, then!"

It's always like that. To be honest, their reactions make me doubt my desicion. It makes me questioning, can I do it? Can I finish these 24 credits well? Can I still get higher GPA?

But then I convince myself. These courses look fun and interesting, anyway. And If He let me, it means He knows that I can and will succeed it. He showed me that I could only survive 20 credits back then, but definitely can survive a bit more this term.
Wish me luck for the fourth semester! You too, dear friends.

1 comment:

andrianirmala said...

hahahaaaa, gw udah merasakan 24 sks yaaasss, dan lo tau kan gimana IP gw? tapi itu gw sih, teknik. beda lah yaa sama lo, hehe

SEMANGAAAATT :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...