Monday, December 20, 2010

Because We're Friends, Right?

A good friend tells his/her friend everything, even if the news is no good. That's one of several things I learned from watching Desperate Housewives. So don't get me wrong if I don't like secretive friends, who always hide something and not brave enough to tell. I mean, I'm your friend. That means I'm gonna support you after all. That means I'm just gonna be upset for a while, then will pretend to forget about those things. That means I'll never get mad just because you're trying to be honest.

When you keep it as a secret, you just make it thousand times worse. Though I know, at the end, I just gonna pretend that I'm okay with this and never mention this anymore. Because I'm your friend.

You know, you could've just told me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...